The Southern Counties Photographic Federation Exhibition 2023 will be exhibited at the Young Gallery in Salisbury from Saturday 7th January to Saturday 28th January 2023. The preview and awards evening are on Friday 6th January at 6.30pm.
The Exhibition is an inter-club event open to all clubs and South Downs Photographic will be exhibiting our best member’s prints and digital images for the first time!
There are a number of Individual and Club Awards up for grabs too:
- The Herbert Dennis trophy for Best Colour Print
- The Woolston Shield for Best Club Print
- The Federation Trophy for Best Monochrome Print
- The Federation Shield for Best Club PDI
- The Philip Conway Memorial Trophy for the Best PDI
This year’s Judge is Eddy Lane ARPS DPAGB EFIAP who will be assessing each image out of 10 before making his choice for the Awards. We have to be in with a chance, surely. If not, it’s a wonderful opportunity to get Member’s images out there and viewed by the general public!